Post Christmas blues ~:0(

Pickle":181wky83 said:
I think I'm slipping into post Christmas blues :(

Christmas creeps up on you, its suddenly my works 'do', I'm then doing the annual Lincoln - Norfolk - Lincoln run to swap pressies with my parents, then its 'the day'......a week later New Year......then boom, its all over for another 365 days.

Just as I'm getting festive its all over :(

I dont think taking the decs down on Saturday helped either, my living room looks so bland now :roll:

The wife and I were talking last night about having a mini Christmas in June :LOL:

Thanks God it is all over . :cool:

daj....why not stay in usa ,new place and a new life...would give it some serious thought myself if there was no one to come back for....perhaps travel americas greatest riding scenes for a year or so...id hate to come back to england as im not that keen on the place...(prefer the fatherland....more mountains and a decent winter).... :cool:

lewis1641":1n5vch9b said:
i dont have kids by the way - that probably changes things somewhat

well I do and theyre quite young (Primary school) and even theyre caught up in asking us "how much did it cost?" "was it on sale?" and judging the gifter by the answer

no one to come back for

Ive still got mum and nan james (92) who dont drive and live in the country and sister with 3 nieces ..... And Ive got my lovely girlfriend and her boy that are looking to move up end of this year ..... So I have a new life coming just thinking after giving everything last year balls to it im going to do something for me for a while .... while I can :D

Planning 3 to 4 weeks over there though and they are backed onto the national forest (short bike ride) so thats all im planning on doing .... just forgetting things for a while :D

lewis1641":ua9jsx76 said:
i'm also pleased its all over. i really hate christmas. a total marketing con. even for christians its not the be all and end all. isnt easter more significant for christians?

christmas is a massive waste of time and money in my eye. i dont have kids by the way - that probably changes things somewhat

me to,glad its all over again,back to normality..

Pickle":3qtgsnz9 said:
I think I'm slipping into post Christmas blues :(
I dont think taking the decs down on Saturday helped either, my living room looks so bland now :roll:
:

i didnt bother putting any decorations up :!: so my flat still looks bland :LOL:

Back