Groovy

If i had the money right now i would have ordered my bike at groovy right now;
- Yo Eddy replica in Titanium with internal cable routing and discbrakes and Ti love handles,...
with the Ti Syncros seatpost i have (witing for this frame) and the Ti Sweet wings which are on ebay right now)

Defiant":340pkib1 said:
If i had the money right now i would have ordered my bike at groovy right now;
- Yo Eddy replica in Titanium with internal cable routing and discbrakes and Ti love handles,...
with the Ti Syncros seatpost i have (witing for this frame) and the Ti Sweet wings which are on ebay right now)

You know you have the money ;) Place your order right now.

Glad cannibal initiated this Groovy topic. Now Groovy gets the decent amount of exposure a magnificent brand like Groovy deserves. Maybe we should continue elsewhere with a ''post your Groovy'' topic or such.

That would be Groovy

Totally Groovy

I know we're 5 pages in to this discussion but shouldn't this now be moved to 'Off Topic' as it is now solely about the quality of Rody's frames which are not truely what this forum is about. Lovely (in my opinion) as they are, they are new bikes (admittedly with a nice retro feel to them).

I will agree with one of the original posters views in that there is a bit of Tail wagging Dog, but in a good way. We do get people posting bikes up here that then spark other peoples memories and imaginations. Just look back at the Trimble Trickle we had a year or so back, then there was the Funk Flurry followed by the Pace RC100 Posse. Even the mention and posting of an EWR has got a number of people interested. That sort of pollenation of thoughts is good for a site like this!

Pete you are dead right-

All of a sudden everyone wants a Cleland! & I want a Grove!!

But I dont think its tail wagging the dog- tail wagging the tail maybe?

Ironically the original post was asking why there was so much chat on here about Groovy; at the time I hadn't really noticed any, but now there is five pages. by starting the thread he has only served to increase the Groovy content. Nice :LOL:

DSC04902.jpg

DSC04892.jpg

have seen these 2 beauties in real life,..and since then,..i want one

pete_mcc":21abur41 said:
I know we're 5 pages in to this discussion but shouldn't this now be moved to 'Off Topic'

That is as True as Groovy is Cool.

Moved.

Back