The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manitou FS

kleinman":245iddab said:
Another try with better photo's.

Can buy this bike but seller wants that I bid on it, so what do you think it is worth paying for.

Manitou FS 1993
Super condition with only a few miles on it
if frame and components are really in very good condition that bike might accieve around 1000euros on ebay. grafton brake levers, avid tri-align brakes asf. thats bling stuff at its best.
start negotiateing at 700Euros. good luck!

p.s. i would NEVER EVER buy any manitou frame without having inspected it myself. check EVERY weld especially bb area, headtube, swingarm and pivots!

i can hear it cracking from here.....pretty bike though...worthy of a wall hang in my living room.. :p

Re: Manitou FS

Inigo Montoya":1ixxu454 said:
kleinman":1ixxu454 said:
Another try with better photo's.

Can buy this bike but seller wants that I bid on it, so what do you think it is worth paying for.

Manitou FS 1993
Super condition with only a few miles on it
if frame and components are really in very good condition that bike might accieve around 1000euros on ebay. grafton brake levers, avid tri-align brakes asf. thats bling stuff at its best.
start negotiateing at 700Euros. good luck!

p.s. i would NEVER EVER buy any manitou frame without having inspected it myself. check EVERY weld especially bb area, headtube, swingarm and pivots!

I have the bike at my home and I have inspected every inch of it, but there is no crack at all :D

I'm torn as to whether this should go here or not. Its not retro but this is 'the one and only" thread...

Anyway

About to buy an '09 Merlin Malt 2 17" to strip. What could I expect for the frame?

red chris king ahead 1 1/4 inch

Not sure on price and looking to sell, so what do you think I should charge for red Chris King Ahead 1 1/4 inch?

Attachments

• g (Large).jpg
    g (Large).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,814
Re: red chris king ahead 1 1/4 inch

clockworkgazz":3ovpmh5n said:
Not sure on price and looking to sell, so what do you think I should charge for red Chris King Ahead 1 1/4 inch?
top cap included? makes a very good impression on the pic, right?
around 80 euros. but don't put it on ebay. they tend to sell for less there. post it in for sales and wait...

clockworkgazz":3ruex4dw said:
yeah top-cap and race included- is in very good nic and buttery smooth as you would expect- cheers mate.
some more words:
its a "nologo" (not “Sotto Voce” edition) chris king headset i.e. an early one ➡️ rare
it is a RED "nologo" 1 1/4" ck headset which is the first i see in that colour ➡️ rare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back