Post Christmas blues ~:0(

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I think I'm slipping into post Christmas blues :(

Christmas creeps up on you, its suddenly my works 'do', I'm then doing the annual Lincoln - Norfolk - Lincoln run to swap pressies with my parents, then its 'the day'......a week later New Year......then boom, its all over for another 365 days.

Just as I'm getting festive its all over :(

I dont think taking the decs down on Saturday helped either, my living room looks so bland now :roll:

The wife and I were talking last night about having a mini Christmas in June :LOL:

Personally I breathe a sigh of relief and look forward to spring and the start of new year. Bah humbug.

Ye Olde Work Ethic is very hard to muster up today :LOL:

House looks bland too as Mrs Neilll has un-decced it with military speed/precision :roll:

stevet1":1ax129gx said:
Personally I breathe a sigh of relief and look forward to spring and the start of new year. Bah humbug.

i'm afraid to say, i view xmas the same way! bring on warmer weather and longer days

neilll":3eifbj0v said:
Ye Olde Work Ethic is very hard to muster up today :LOL:

House looks bland too as Mrs Neilll has un-decced it with military speed/precision :roll:

Least its not just me :LOL:

Good to have you back Neil :cool:

chins up guys. We're past the shortest day of the year and getting lighter and warmer with each day. Have the shorts on standby and make room on the shelves for your bike lights.

If only ..

Pickle":3mz91od6 said:
Good to have you back Neil :cool:

Sold my soul to my boss for the last 3 months of 2008 :cry: :evil:
60 hour weeks - not been near a bike since the Peaks Meet :evil:

New Years Resolution - He can kiss my ass this year :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

post Christmas blues

Dont even get me started !??! :(

my living room looks so bland now

Im still looking at blank corner where dads bed was for 6 months :cry:

Grrrrrrrrrr I was a humbug before ...... I WILL BECOME A SERIAL SANTA KILLER NEXT YEAR :shock: :LOL:

Roll on spring I say .... My work with dad is now done .... I am being packed off to southern calfornia in april for as long as I want to stay at my nieces for .... My carers allowance will keep going to then then on my return I will have to start again in what must be the worst climate ever?!!? :shock:

But to be honest bollox im not thinking that far ahead yet every day at a time hey :D

It is hard to be motivated today, but it will be good to start getting rid of any extra weight gained from over eating. I think I'm burning calories just keeping warm in my freezing office!!!

Nights are drawing out, will be able to go for a ride after work without lights in about 5 months - get in!!! :D

i'm also pleased its all over. i really hate christmas. a total marketing con. even for christians its not the be all and end all. isnt easter more significant for christians?

christmas is a massive waste of time and money in my eye. i dont have kids by the way - that probably changes things somewhat

Back