'Dillo Tough! - 'Chocolate' '93 Fuquay Custom. Finished!

That's looking hot! Great colour choice. Always liked the Fuquays so I shall follow this one with interest...

I've been away a while.......missed lots here but this is one VERY nice bike.....I am totally jealous ;)

Lovely colour indeed, used to have a metallic chocolate brown frame bitd (it was supposed to be black but the sprayer got it wrong!).

REALLY looking forward to seeing this build, especially in regards to the colours for components.

Will be a very... very nice build, very interested in the final pics and the components choice.
good luck!

LeeDevelopment":3w0qcxh5 said:
Lovely colour indeed, used to have a metallic chocolate brown frame bitd (it was supposed to be black but the sprayer got it wrong!).

I've taken the liberty of making a quick "levels" adjustment, as the original is about two stops underexposed (having been taken against a white background). Looks nice, anyway :cool: . I like these unusual colours - I was painting a wooden chest a sort of "Moss Green" yesterday and thought that would be a nice colour for a bike too.

Attachments

• Fuquay.jpg
    Fuquay.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2,111
Such liberties! :roll:

:LOL:

Thanks Andy - that is much closer to the real colour!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to get it built up!

:LOL:

Back