NE/Yorks group present the Resolution Rendezvous-Sat Jan 3rd

I think its £4 for entry to the forest during the winter and theres a cafe at the vsitors centre(accross from the carpark)for an apre ride hot drink/snack.
Will probably not be there early enough for breakfast so see you guys at dalby :D

I'd better set the industrial strength alarm- just been out for tapas and sangria and I think I am what the young folk call 'wankered'

Hopefully see you all in the morning!

Hic

Great ride today, really enjoyed it. The Dalby red route was fantastic and probably made better by Gil's knowledge of the area. Some really good single track, well put together climbs and some great descents. Really enjoyable day with some of retrobikes' characters, thanks Dr.S for organising such a top days riding.

A grand day out indeed. Big thanks to all who came for making the day what it was. Good to see some new faces as well as the regulars. Big thanks for Gil for playing 'Dad' again and sheparding us around. Mini report and pics to follow later.

Cheers
Si

Looking forward to seeing some pics of yesterdays fantastic ride. Some great bikes on show and great trails to be seen.

Arm muscles are stiff today, but really enjoyed the ride. Really looking forward to returning to Dalby later in the year.

Had a great blast on the bike.. its been while since it went round Dalby!
Good to see everyone there hope to do it again soon!

I hope Gil's pictures came out better than mine- i had a look yesterday and they were all rubbish. It was just too dark under the trees. I think Tim took some at the start??

Will be making an anouncement later today about next months gathering- something a little different this time ;)

Cheers
Si

Really enjoyed it on Saturday,really good bunch :D .Something a little different eh,ooh wonder what it is :?:

Back