Wanted: A friendly (freundliches) German

stretchb0x

Devout Dirtbag
Here's the deal - I bought a chainring off of e-bay.de, and, "bei uns geht nur überweisung." Wundebar. Problem is, bei mir uberweisung geht nicht. It's been 5 years since I used my German regularly. Between the obvious problems this causes, and the fact that I'm a little late in making the payment, I could use a little help.

The ring ended up costing around 38 Euros, but that's not stopping the guy from insisting on charging me 45 Euros to ship via DHL :roll: Let's just say that at this point I'd like to be done with the whole mess, whether I get the chainring or not.

This is what I'm proposing -
A friendly German with Paypal lets me send them the money for the ring + the cost for shipping within Germany (7.50), and then this person takes the information from me to fill out and complete the uberweisung fur Herr von zuTeuer Versandskosten.

If after all this you feel like charging me a reasonable price to send the ring, great. If not, fine. I just want to get this guy out of my hair either way.

Thanks

If you have no luck give me a shout and I might be able to help in the new year.

Back