dvd downloader needed

MAXTHEROTTI

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hi all does any one know of a free program that i can download that will allow me to copy vids off u tube and put them on a dvd so my little brother can watch all the funny clips i find???
im using vista basic if that makes any difference?

thanks rob

i have the downloader like that one all ready
i need one that will allow me to download in a format that i can burn onto a dvd and play in a standard dvd player (maybe divx??)

rob

just buy a media player. fit what ever size hd you want and it plugs straight into your tv. cost about £30 off the bay. saves loads of money in dvd's in the long run...

here's one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-5-HDD-LCD-Media ... 240%3A1318

need to get your own 3.5" hd though.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
basically its a hard drive that you can plug into your tv and it allows you to play movies, music, or show pictures. it sorts out all the de-coding and data stuff for you, so all you do is download stuff from the tinterweb onto your pc then move it over to the media player and then pug it into your tv.

so why does it need a 3.5 hd then?
or is that just the decoder for the stuff i will then put on the hd?

and what hd would i need?
(this is like voodoo to me by the way lol)

the bit you buy is just a case with some software that does all the decoding. you then just fit any 3.5" hd into it, allowing you to choose what size you need. my one has 80 gb on it and holds loads of 'backup' copies of dvd's i have 'mislaid' ;)

you can pick up 80gb hard drives for about 20 squids. like this one...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/80GB-NEW-Seagate- ... 240%3A1308

:D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ok so how much video will 80gb hold?
and is the hd just a plug in item into the decoder box?
or is it solder in job?

Back