'87 Cannondale SM600- finished

interceptor it is then - with no cheating!

one of my first real 'retro' builds was an early cannondale - its still in cambridge somewhere

Car

Think an Interceptor or FF is about right. Looks suspiciously like a Wolesley Hornet rear bumber, however.

James

calling dr s the 'dale certainly looks different unfortunatley my back garden loos the same-but then again gardening not my thing
selling another 80's dale- full sus,its got a flexistem and suspension seatpost
have a look at "cannondale-yrrr???" in the ebay watc section-you also get a slightly different view of the back garden
fantastic job on the dale keep up the good work

did we resolve the car question,seem to remember you had some pics of a lancia fulvia hs
saw on in a scrappers down this way many moons ago when i was running a mk11 998cc cooper,it had been rolled numerous times but the engine still looked amazing
cheers
tony

1987 Cannondale sm600

Great work rebuilding your sm600

My wife still rides her most days to work.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 5,904
Very nice- thanks for sharing that. I love the graphics, i had thought of replicating them.

mines all done now apart from needing the headset bearings replacing. I'm looking for a Bugga trailer for the summer now ;)

2850998648_465630fd2c_b.jpg

car is not an interceptor ( the back window comes much closer to the end of the car).
That's a tricky guess.
Trunk seems to be a bit shortish to be a BMW 2000 or 2800 or 3000 coupé but big size of back window and height of trunk would have been OKish. But absence of visible bmw badge in the middle of the trunk rules it out.

picture makes difficult to see if this is a vinyl roof ;)

for the moment I can't say :(

Crikey, this is an old topic.

Car is indeed a Series II Jensen Interceptor, now fixed with a lovely new torqueflite gearbox mated to it's high compression 6300cc engine. Turning out to be a rather nice tourer but still very thirsty- lucky to get 12mpg.

'dale is needing some new headset bearings to make it happy again.

Back