Carbon HED rims

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm gonna buid up some new wheels for my cannondale at some point and was thinking of different options. Think I'm gonna get some red hubs have black spokes but quite like the idea of some of the carbon hed rims the cross country ones of course. How much do you think it will ocst me for a set in you guys experience?.

Yo.. Check these out..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
kingroon":3v0u4att said:
Yo.. Check these out..

Am I alone in thinking that they were deliberately set up to look like a smiley face?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Now thats rubbing it in isn't it lol, what kind of hubs are those?, looks like a nice set. Will hopefully be buying either a front wheel or a pair of rims by the end of this week just waiting for somebody to get back to me to find out which I'm buying think I'm going to use black spokes though. But they are nice and they do look like a smiley face lol

Or did I miss understand and you were think of selling those bad boys? lol

ape":33omx24q said:
Or did I miss understand and you were think of selling those bad boys? lol

Haha not me mate, the image in my post is a link to the very pair on Ebay ;)

Latest posts

Back