al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Have you seen the new Tractor mag with the models in? Genius!

Now here's the thing, If Retrobike were to do a mag with a model per issue, kinda shabang!
Then what would be the model selection be?

I think 30 issues one per year from 1978 would be a good.

Now i know there are people like me with more time on their hands than is fair, so go on pen and paper at the ready!!!

Cheers,Al :D

ps of course i am the editor! ;) so any issue with a Barry Fisher or any other shonky rip off tat, will be melted down and made into a die cast pig for the next issue of farm animals monthly magazine! :shock:

pps Pringles in a bag! for f........... whats the world coming too?

It would need to have influential models, so bikes like the first Stumpjumper, Zaskar, Pro-Flex etc

Stumpjumper! influencial to other cheap copies! ;)

Uncle Tom would be upset!

Al. :D

Good idea...but how about actual parts with each issue...you know the sort of thing
Issue One comes with a free Ringle Seatpost etc
Collect every issue and you'll have a complete bike.....costing £3000 or something daft like that :LOL:

What about bite sized chunks? Discuss what would represent each year individually and start at 78.

I like it! keep it simple.

Build your own retrobike in several thousand easy to assemble step by step weekly guided how too pull out diagram wall chart in colour by numbers periodical!

I like being a boy, its ace!

How's about if you did one particular bike per series, eg DBR for the first set of magazines, and maybe Kona or Topline for the next lot ..... ? It might just work you know!

(P.s. You'll have to excuse me if I've got my retro & new makes mixed up, I'm still kinda learning!! Lol!)

Happy New Year by the way!!

Lx

You've come to the best place to learn my friend!

I am too much of a gentleman to point out your school boy error. ;)

Wlcome to the nut house,and a happy new year to you.

al":3qntr9t2 said:
You've come to the best place to learn my friend!

I am too much of a gentleman to point out your school boy error. ;)

Wlcome to the nut house,and a happy new year to you.

you meant School GIRL there for sure!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back