Is Wiggle a good online retailer?

I use wiggle all the time, never had any hassles, ye get a discount once ye've spent a certain amount.

Voucher code for yez:

Make an order over £25 in the next 14 days and we'll give you £5 off it.

Just enter this exclusive e-voucher code 6YCAW-LBQ3E on the checkout
page

sent to me on the 24th dec, so its valid until the 7th or so- I'm not likely to use it at the moment.

:p

My favourite mail order bike company is Spa Cycles. Cheap, and they sell everything. Best to phone them though, because they only have a tiny fraction of their stock on the website.

Lysander":1gk5ocgi said:
I use wiggle all the time, never had any hassles, ye get a discount once ye've spent a certain amount.

Voucher code for yez:

Make an order over £25 in the next 14 days and we'll give you £5 off it.

Just enter this exclusive e-voucher code 6YCAW-LBQ3E on the checkout
page

sent to me on the 24th dec, so its valid until the 7th or so- I'm not likely to use it at the moment.

:p

Thanks for the coupon!
I just ordered this:
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/Cycle/7/Hope_ ... 360040210/

They (wiggle) were cheaper than CRC by quite a bit.

CRC are cheaper because they're based in Ireland. This means you have to be careful what you order from them. For example Marzocchi forks bought from them aren't covered by a UK warranty, which means you have to send them back for warranty work.

Xesh":2kxi9cxk said:
CRC are cheaper because they're based in Ireland. This means you have to be careful what you order from them. For example Marzocchi forks bought from them aren't covered by a UK warranty, which means you have to send them back for warranty work.

Not a problem for me. Canada is full of exclusive distributors. For example FOX will not allow a USA retailer to sell a FOX product to Canadians as Canada has an exclusive distributor ship setup for Canadians only.

For the price you save by doing internet shopping overseas you can afford to buy a 2nd of the same item and still be ahead if you are comparing it to MSRP Canada. THat is the way I look at it when I lose my warranty privilege.

I've used all 3 and found them all to be good,worth checking prices on all 3 aswell cos there can be some big differences on lots of items.

Wiggle are the reason when you win something on ebay you waiting for the postman the next morning :LOL:

All three (CRC, Wiggle and Merlin) are very good in my opinion, I've spent lots of money with all of them. Keep an eye out on CRC prices though - different colours or sizes of the same item can be vastly different prices, although they'll advertise the cheapest on the main page.

Oh yeah, and you get a little bag of sweets with Wiggle...

Latest posts

Back