Cannondale Killer V ***progress report***

Excellent stuff, not too keen on either decals set tbh :roll: go bare arsed till you can get some period repro's. I have a set that I can give you if you can get copied :?: For the final touch what ccolour cables are you going for? Still thinking about the white?

I kind of agree with you Kaiser but I like a bike that is dressed (and I'm still on a budget with this build so can't go down the gil route) so I have just went for the bigger decals, thanks for the comments lads- the decals are not quite right but will do for the mo. :cool:

Still waiting on the mary bars but have been on a quick spin and the bike is very direct and precise, albeit those canondale force 40 brakes are shit IMHO- V brakes may be the order of the day ;) .

Nice and light to compared to the genesis, should make a nice climbing machine.

Dunkeld here she comes.

sorry........ went for black cables for the time being, but could be tempted to go down a titanium/grey colour?

half link gusset jimi- running a 34/17 and the tension seems just about spot on, I may have some issues later as I have heard that these chains can stretch but I like the look- copied Kaiser on this one- hell the whole project was a half arsed copy of his dale project If I'm honest- the polished look is very cool if a bit labour intensive :LOL:

Be good to see it at Dunkeld, have a faff about with the force 40's, you can get them pulling pretty strong.

Yeah Rob, them's the ones- look pretty good- lots of spares too, thanks for them :wink

Will fettle the brakes tomorrow see how I get on.

Very well done! The Killer V is my favourite Dale hardtail and it shows in your bike. I'd stick wioth the silver post & bars, Mary's will be good for comfort, but the looks will suffer imho, it looks ace now.

Enjoy!!

Nice Killer! But the small decals are too small and the bigger decals are too big. I choose this one, one my bike of cause in white ;)

Back