Is Wiggle a good online retailer?

Cheers!

Dirt Disciple
I've never ordered from Wiggle before. I'm thinking of purchasing a set of Hope Brakes from them as the Canadian Dollar is very strong against the Sterling Pound.

Should I be worried about them at all? Also any chance you guys have some discount codes? When in the checkout screen I see a field for discount codes (never hurts to ask).

Thanks!

Yes, generally very fast and reliable. Have a look a Chain reaction cycles too.

kaiser":23hklmtv said:
Yes, generally very fast and reliable. Have a look a Chain reaction cycles too.

Agreed...but I generally prefer CRC over Wiggle. Most of the time CRC are cheaper but both offer very good service.

Wiggle have very good service.
I ordered (recently) a Race Face stem for ~£3.15 and it was delivered free of charge and was here the next day :eek:

Chain Reaction Cycles are pretty much always cheaper (by quite a bit)

Merlin Cycles are cheaper still, but never used them yet. Many people here have though.

as above, had no problems with any of them, mid nineties merlin was the best, but CRC now has a far better website

Agree with the above comments, all trustworthy with speedy delivery.

I generally try to check both sites before purchasing sometimes its cheaper on one and sometimes the other.

Wiggle quite often have online discounts as well which can work out good.

Saying that though never discount merlin they sometimes come up trumps too ;)

Chris.

As said before, generally check Wiggle & CRC when shopping about. Had good service from both, no problems here. Used Merlin for wheels only but build quality & delivery both excellent.

longun":29pvj55u said:
never had a problem with either wiggle or crc,cant recommend them enough :D

Same here. Usually use CRC though. Excellent service with both sites.

Crc Better.

I prefer CRC. Can't fault either on price but if you use the free delivery Wiggle take a bit longer in my experience.

Back