SOUTHWEST Retro-ride... Sunday 4th Jan - Haldon

jimbo-xc":3f29l98e said:
sounds great - should be able to make it on my 94 DBR Axis & possibly persuade Caro to bring her 93 Kilauea. She won't ride the red route though. Also the family trail is better than it sounds as a warm-up. I did a 2 1/4 hr ride this morning Dawlish - Exeter - Dawlish & am still cold.

cool :D i'm in the process of sorting a shifter for my karakoram so i can ride retro AND something happened to the exhaust on my car today so thats being sorted tomorrow :shock: :shock: :shock: STRESS :LOL:

looking forward to this :D :D :D

Sorry guys – I've been hit with this damn flu bug, feels like the worlds fallen out of my nose :cry:

I'm going to have to cry off on Sunday – not happy, was looking forward to this ride all xmas break. End up ill 3 days before I'm due back to work.

illness

crayons sorry to hear you are ill. hopefully meet up with you on the next ride, get well soon and thanks for letting us know

Crayons - Sickboy!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What's the matter, too cold for you? ;)

(Hope you are feeling better soon mate..... See you at the next ride? Cwmcarn, early springtime!!)

Being an ex-pat Devonian I wish I could be there. Only ridden Halden once on my brother's stag do and enjoyed it a lot.

Have fun.

my dad got my car fixed while i was at work today :D

i found a cheap placky thumb shifter in my 'bits box' which is now fitted to the karakoram... so i'll be on retro :D

i will be having a few beers tonite :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Just finished changing the bars,stem,brake levers,grips why dont i test ride things earlier ?. also its me plus my cousin for the ride :D

Back