NE/Yorks group present the Resolution Rendezvous-Sat Jan 3rd

Dr. S any chance of a map of the meeting place or some directions. I've not been before and don't want to miss out.

sinnett177":tp0cjdio said:
Dr. S any chance of a map of the meeting place or some directions. I've not been before and don't want to miss out.

Will PM you tonight

rc300":1287fltb said:
I'm in dudes fettling the rc200 tomorrow ready for a blast! :D

Thats the spirit- see you all in the car park 9:30 on. Me and my lot will be in Russel's cafe in Pickering around 8:30 for the best damn breakfast in town if any of you guys want to join us.

update 1/1
MJN
Justbackdated
Gil_M
Sithlord
Dr S
Sinnett
Ian S
RC 300
Plus 5 non members confirmed.

Possibles ???????
Andy B
Albash
Old Ned

Sorry to say this guys but from being a 'possible' I'm now a 'not possible'.

To many things to do at home due to going to Cannock last weekend, going away for 2 days during the week and going biking for 2 days as well. I want to go for a decent road ride Sunday so all day Saturday is pushing it a bit!

Have a good time everyone, I'll be thinking about you!

as with ned, i have now become a "not possible".
my bro & i went to dalby last week & only did a very short section which damn near killed us both. don't think i can make the full red route so i guess we'll be riding somewhere else.
apologies, have a good one!.
alex.

Dr S":2wcfduml said:
Me and my lot will be in Russel's cafe in Pickering around 8:30 for the best damn breakfast in town if any of you guys want to join us.

Might be best if I join you lot for breakfast, should be able to find Pickering ok. I'll be the tired one who looks like he's been on the road since 0615.

Had a sneeky look on the tin'ternet at the route and must say i'm looking forward to it.

Just a few questions, says we need £7 to park (vistors centre?) is this correct? Are we stopping somewhere for lunch or am I requiring butties? Any chance of an emergency number Dr. S, just in case I turn into a retard past York?

Cheers Mark.

Breakfast club meet at the car park next to the traffic lights in Pickering. If coming from the south, approach Pickering on A170 and turn left (sp. Thirsk, Helmsley. 200yds and turn right into car park which is on corner. I'll be in a White Mercedes Vito Duoliner (probably only car in carpark at that time). Russels cafe is right and right again just round the corner on the high street if you miss us. Cafe opens at 8:15 ish so see you all at 8.

Wrap up warm, it's going to be below freezing all day!

Si

Back