WTD: Mavic Sunset / Citron rims & Orange ti flite

ChrisA

Dirt Disciple
Need a pair of either,

aould prefer sunsets but i'm not that fussy!

Preferably 32 holes.

If there Citrons would prefer the X317's disc only, but again, i'll accept X517's.

ALSO looking for an Orange FLite Saddle too.

What you got?

Chris

I'll ask my mate, he did have some 32 hole (I think) Mavic Sunsets. They're built into wheels but the hubs are knackered from what I can remember. I'll not see him till the 7th of Jan though. I will ask him when I see him, if you get sorted in the meanwhile then no harm done eh?

Oh, I think there was an orange flite on ebay, do a search for flite, I think it's in Italy though (although came up in US dollars!)

Regards

Brillaint, thanks for the info chaps,

Still looking if anything comes up.

Would be very interetsed in the sunsets and can wait til the 7th.

my email is chris_ando13(at)yahoo.co.uk

Cheers

citron rims.

as Fatface says I have a pair of unused 32 hole citroen rims I can't remember the exact model but there rim brake versions. Let me know if you interested and I'll sort out some pics.

Re: citron rims.

younggeoff":23d5to46 said:
as Fatface says I have a pair of unused 32 hole citroen rims I can't remember the exact model but there rim brake versions. Let me know if you interested and I'll sort out some pics.

For pure comedy value, the citron rims would be great on the Orange I've got. Go on.. post a pic :)

**** Obviously Chris get them if he wants them though!!! Not hijacking his sale**** :shock:

HiGeoff,

Yes, interetsed, can i have a pic of them and price?

I posted the email just above

Cheers

Chris

citroen rims

Ok I've actually got two sets. One pair are still in sellophane so I'd be wanting £50 +postage for those and the other £35 all-in. I haven't got pics of the ones in sellophane but trust me they are unmarked. the others have not been ridden one is beter thatn the other but they're both good

please mail me for photo's at younggeoff@fsmail.net

Back