Show us your cars

i used to work for a lr dealer for years and i know what you mean about e.a.s chap
mine is a late classic so had air sus as standard but been converted to coils all ready so more reliable and better in the crap too

they are epic off road as they are lighter than disco,s too (same running gear tho)

Yeah... You have the advantage of a really lightweight roof etc.... Disco's are heavy, esspecially the later ones ...

Swapping for coils is a good trick and fairly popular, im just not sure I can be bothered to do it to my disco 2 !! I like the fact my 300tdi has tree marks all down the runners and huge dents etc...

mazdaman1980":8nluuncv said:
Oh dear, i was worried this would happen, now you will see what my first love is and where all my money has gone!!!

512bhp uprated turbos, rotor tips, injectors, hoses, rotors, wastegate, induction, ecu, in fact nothing is original. Most of the lst 7 years have gone on this and its won a lot of awards as well as a couple of Jap magazine features. Really is my pride and joy but now also own a VW Camper and currently building it up but its a lot of work. Will post up pics soon!

MyRX72.jpg

Interesting... I sold up a few years ago on account of going permy and not being a rich contractor anymore... but this is my last toy :D

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... =514110322

I love the classic Range Rover and like the series 1 and 2 Discos but could never own one as they are all rustbuckets. One of the companies I own is a rustproofing specialialists and you should see some of the Discos we get in- series 1 are slightly better but 1999-2004 ones can be shocking with holed inner wings, chassis and boot floors all prone. Still- If I could find a mint Rangie I would have one but would have to be perfect.

Si

Back