Show us your cars

Ha ha ..... Yeah but she drinks petrol by the pint !! And I dont mean the Rangy !! :LOL:

Too many petrol head mates im afraid and im unfortunately one of them !!!

Been looking for a pic of my latest 300Tdi Disco but I dont seem to have any ??? Old man Emu sus, Nice tyres, snork, diff locks etc etc ..... I shall have to make a point of taking the camera next time !!

minewill be getting +2 hd springs pro comps etc etc in the near future (job dependant tho :? )
even with no job tho i wont giveup my v8 :evil: lol
all ready has full stainless sports system inc manifolds and decat
have a bull bar in the garden waiting for repainting
cant go too extreme with it tho as its the daily driver :(
so no 3 inch body lifts or 35 inch tyres on it then :cry: :cry: :cry:

This is my current get about Disco (too many Disco's !!!)

Wouldn't off road for sh*t mind !! Got it stuck on flat mud at the New Forest once !!! Much much nicer on the road tho ;)

Attachments

• td5 disco.jpg
    td5 disco.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 958
Aahhh... The good old V8 !! That green one in the pics I had was a V8 with full stainless :D Easily mistaken for a TVR without seeing whats coming round the corner ha ha .... They do make a glorious sound :)

i like the leter disco 2 for road use (same as p38 rangie) but all ways worried the electrics will let me down in the middle of a mud run :?
and they are too nice to abuse too much
mine is just the right amount of beaten for it not to matter :p

Yep.... Thats the right idea. However what ive been doing over the years is buying, what at the time is a nice example, using it every day driving it into the floor then turning it into an off roader :D

Wife then has to upgrade of course which sucks but at least I get another toy !!

Wont be bothering with the discovery 2 however cos of all the silly suspension etc !! Its just crap off road !!! Will keep my 300TDi for a bit longer...

Did have a little SJ 130 a few years back which was bloody competetive tho :D

Do like the ol Rangie's !! Got a certain Englishness about them :D

You expect to see a shit load of hounds chasing behind one !! My off road buddies swear by them !!

Back