Show me your Tioga Disc Drive equipped bikes!

ameybrook":3py7jkdd said:
Is that Doug Lexington's Ultimate?

You dick!

The Yeti and the Slingshot were my early VRC/RB efforts. You can tell by the use of V-brakes and incorrect parts on the Yeti, followed by the M952 build on the Slingshot (with the bass tube no less). Poorly done on my part IMO. But...you learn. :)

rumpfy":1tql0uem said:
ameybrook":1tql0uem said:
Is that Doug Lexington's Ultimate?

You dick!

The Yeti and the Slingshot were my early VRC/RB efforts. You can tell by the use of V-brakes and incorrect parts on the Yeti, followed by the M952 build on the Slingshot (with the bass tube no less). Poorly done on my part IMO. But...you learn. :)

ha ha ha... ;) gotta start somewhere. I did the Sling actually.

ameybrook":3ldis15p said:
Rupe_Ultimate.jpg

Ultimate + RS1+ T-disc + suspension seatpost = heaviest bike of all time?
Imagine going that fast down that hill with that helmet and those forks!!! DANGER!

conceptsails":1trcwky2 said:
ameybrook":1trcwky2 said:
Rupe_Ultimate.jpg

Ultimate + RS1+ T-disc + suspension seatpost = heaviest bike of all time?
Imagine going that fast down that hill with that helmet and those forks!!! DANGER!

Yea, but BITD we all knew no different ;)

FYI, ^ thats former pro BMX racer, former Yeti welder, and former Durango Bikeworks owner Robbie Rupe. I've ridden with him.. although I wouldn't want to roost a 30-lb Ultimate down Kamizake at race speeds, I'm sure he was more than capable.

[scratch that.. I dream of doing it ;) ]

hairstream":3rirfx68 said:
Those Tioga Disk Drives only look good on Yeti and Miyata bikes for some reason... :?
13oct08071.jpg

6May241-1.jpg

you're joking right? I cant imagine any other back wheel being used on those 2... thank god tomac didnt ride for spengle :LOL:

Back