Raleigh Yukon

javajuiced

Dirt Disciple
Here she blows my first retro MTB and what a beauty :LOL: picked this up from my brother in law a couple of days back .... it was going down the tip so i'm a happy bunny .... the plan is to fix it up, change the bar set up....everything works fine so i'll give it a gently service a good clean up and then i'll use the bad boy for some trips to the boozer

If anyone has any info on them back in the day please let me know ... I kind of remember them but not that clearly.... a quick google search has drawn a blank

071220081188.jpg

071220081187.jpg

071220081186.jpg

071220081185.jpg

stew-b":24mefa5d said:
javajuiced":24mefa5d said:
a quick google search has drawn a blank

theres a reason for that :LOL:

What coz they are very rare and i've stumbled upon the last original example in existance and its worth a fortune :LOL:

I'm under no illusions as to where it was back in the day in terms of the market place and exactly where it is now ... but I personally think It will make a great bike for blasting to the pub and back :D

Its a raleigh Yukon alright !! I had one very briefly in red and black !!! Weighed an absolute ton but it was good for running over your mates ! :LOL:

Pickle":3rbj6ipg said:
A full side on shot may help ;)

From what a Howitzer :LOL:

Seriously though no drop ins from the garage with that stem :eek:

cool, my mate martin still rides one, as his main bike! hes really fast on it too, makes disc brakes and suspension look overkill! havent got a proper foto of it but heres one with it in the background.....

Back