WTD- Shimano M900 XTR granny ring spacers

The genuine M900 inner ring spacers have 2 'rings' around the outside and I was pretty sure thy're 5mm even. I'll pull one off one of my cranksets and measure it...

I dont have any original so I can only "guesstimate" the correct require length. the 6mm I put in look way too long.. I'll take mine off again & re-check. thanks for everyones efforts for such a seemingly trival part :D

Bolts are M8 13.5mm
Spacer are 5.3mm

EDIT to add you can see the rings mentioned on here
http://members.home.nl/children-of-the-korn/FC-M900.htm

I can double check the length of the spaer if needed thouhg.

That was from the FC-M900 blown out diagram

EDIT 2 to add the diagram.
Only difference between Ti version : crank/bb bolt was Ti and the other bolts Alu.

FC-M900_1995.gif

thanks for info :)

hmm, maybe it IS chainring later, i'm using NOS middleburn.. purely as thats what i've got! maybe they're thicker meaning they require even thinner spacers.. i'll dig it out & check..

as i said above i can supply any size using the above combinations of what i have ...i understand if you want the original parts though for the tomac..

marky mark":15gik00n said:
as i said above i can supply any size using the above combinations of what i have ...i understand if you want the original parts though for the tomac..

i'm not that worried about original c.ring spacers :) some of other parts are totally correct, headset for example :)
the m'burn ring is whats throwing it out, its much thicker than the shimano. (another non correct part ;) :LOL:

Does the middleburn have recessed spacer parts? the SG rings do and may knock the thickness down to 5mm or a little bit less.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back