AHHHHhhhhh Ive got a rash !!!

PeeBeds

Old School Hero
Had a itchy bit yesterday, thought Id been bitten by something, but this morning getting showered after riding to work I noticed my thighs were quite red. I assumed this was due to the cold of the ride, but now, 4hrs later there is a distinct rash on my thighs and abdomen. Its not blistered but is a little itchy :(

Ive had chicken pox, measles, german measles and shingles in the past, but didnt think you could get them again (or is that just a load of cobblers??)

I feel fine atm, just a bit itchy. :oops:

Hmm with a name like PeeBeds you sure you've not pissed yourself in the night and now have a spot of nappy rash :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously though if its not blistered or anything just take some Antihistamines (Hayfever tablets) they will stop you itching.

Well it seems to have gone now, so either it was Nappy Rash, Ive discovered a cure for aids or it was something I ate :?

Death

trust the big cheese........Death will get you, sooner or later ;)

Jamie

(dont worry as I am sure it will be much much later) :LOL:

I know a girl who went to the doctor with a rash that took the form of green rings on her inner thighs; she was convinced she had ring worm.

Turns out her gipsy lover's ear rings weren't genuine gold.

heat induced acne...reduce with steroid cream...drink plenty of fluids and call me in the morning....

ps wash your shorts in miltons to kill off any residual bacteria ok.

doc gibble hath spoken :cool:

Back