GT RTS

That is the piece I am missing . :cry:

It is going to be a nighmare to find one .

Just got some NOS Pills from a shop in manchester for £4 .

Slim , any chance of a pic with cables . I might be able to make one .

Kris suggested a Force 40 from cannondale as a good alternative to use with cantis .

otherwise I might go with V brakes at the back and run full lengh outer cables .

cchris2lou":3ojdzjup said:
Slim , any chance of a pic with cables . I might be able to make one .

Kris suggested a Force 40 from cannondale as a good alternative to use with cantis .

otherwise I might go with V brakes at the back and run full lengh outer cables .

no possible for "force 40"
different system!!
8365756_p.jpg

:roll: :cry:

well the best pics i got are these , it looks like it is just a pivoting cable yoke ..........

your brake cable bolts into the part with the bolt on top and the straddle cable just loops over the cutouts

the brake cable pulls the pivoted part and that in turn pulls the straddle cable , which actuates the brakes

you should be able to get one of those made up chris , some of the guys on here could do that

Attachments

• dd_1_b (Large).jpg
    dd_1_b (Large).jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 2,425
  • jan26006.jpg
    jan26006.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2,425
main.php

Nice polished cranks on their way from gareth , green ring and green seat post on their way .

I am missing , a rear nice canti brake , a headset , and that is about it .

no wheels yet , I have some gold nos mavic 517 and some green niples on the way but no hubs . but I can use some wheels from another bike from the time being .
Thanks to Slim , the rear brake issue is sorted . ;)
Slim is also helping with the decals with Gil .

I also would like to find some green outer cables, but no rush as I have plenty of others .

Back