Who is back at work today?

at work, but wrist aching after Cannock yesterday (kept me awake last night) so went to A&E, they diagnosed tendinitis so have a wrist splint for that now. Thought I'd get my finger checked after my tumble at the Wobble while I was there - confirms broken finger, so splint on that and off to Hand Clinic tomorrow... so not quite what I'd planned for this week... :roll:

orange71":g782lpvh said:
at work, but wrist aching after Cannock yesterday (kept me awake last night) so went to A&E, they diagnosed tendinitis so have a wrist splint for that now. Thought I'd get my finger checked after my tumble at the Wobble while I was there - confirms broken finger, so splint on that and off to Hand Clinic tomorrow... so not quite what I'd planned for this week... :roll:

:shock:

Now who says rigid is best!

<<starts Ebay search for 1" suspension forks for my stumpjumper>>

Take it easy mate ;)

Not back till the 5th Jan as I work at a school, though I don't get paid during the main holidays, just half terms. Stingy buggers :) :(

gibbleking":p5uvkvcg said:
schools dont open till the 6th of jan so i haves still got another week off to bum about and ride and eat badly and get my butt kicked at bf bad company.....best job ever cycling prof teacher :p

me too , but back on the 5th .

I'm back 'at work' today. Haven't been called out so spent the day painting my lounge.
Hoping for the same again tomorrow :cool:

Back