RM Equipe 1995.

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Thanks to help from some of you we confirmed this as a 1995 Equipe. So here she is with her shiney new decals ready for action. Well almost,just need a 27.0 silver post and she's done.
Current spec:
1995 RM Equipe frame
Pashley forks(trials)
Cane Creek C2 headset
Marinlight stem
Specialized Bars
Suntour xc comp brake levers
Suntour xc front canti
Suntour xc se rear canti
Shimano DX cranks
TA specialities BB
Shimano Deore LX hubs(black)
Mavic 121 ceramic rims
Onza Porcs(repo's)
Ritcheylight tubes
Raceface post(temperary)
Fizik Aliantes Ti railed saddle(deceptively comfy)
Various red and green ano bolts and hangers etc

She rides as good as she looks, to the point where I have a yearning for another RM to keep her company.
I know i've sort of posted her as finished before but I think the change of decals(thanks Gil) makes a real difference. Whadaya think?

Attachments

• rm small 3.jpg
    rm small 3.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 875
  • rm small 2.jpg
    rm small 2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 875
Nice - I'm rather partial to that :cool:

Mmm - looks a big gear that you're running. Either all you guys are one hell of a lot stronger than me or I'm doing something wrong.

I honestly couldn't go any higher than 32:18 round here (well, unless I chose my routes very carefully) and I don't think (well not until now anyway :cry: ) that I'm too bad a climber. That looks like 38:16 or something, and with that sort of ratio I'd spend more time taking the bloody thing for a walk than riding it..

Legs of blancmange

I'm running 36-18 at the moment,to be honest 34-18 or 35-18 would be perfect but at the moment i've only got 36 tooth sprockets so 36 it is.
Thanks for the nice comments.

Back