Retrobike Jersey Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
ededwards":34r10u29 said:
I like John's clean design, is there inspiration that can be taken from classic (whisper) road jerseys - Molteni, Faema, TVM, 7 Eleven, PDM etc.?

That's exactly the vibe I was going for. Would work well in lycra and wool too.

Still early days yet.

I'd go with John's, but change the white to the dull gold of an old Brooks shirt for full retroness. Maybe even elongate the round bit of the R to overlap the O, again inspired by Brooks

Bon Noel btw

I like John's design, it's clean, simple and classy. The bare bones are there and all it needs is polishing up.

I for one couldn't do any better.

Nice one JV.
:)

thanks for this assignment I already needed to practice in photoshop this christmas! :D Still sketchy:

main.php

very oldskool on the front and a bit less oldskool on the back (it is intended as duotone white and retrobikeblue in different shades).
Do you already know where it will be printed and what the restrictions are, what is the base color, how many colors and is it possible
to print on the pockets, etc?

@ john: is it possible to make an album for the shirts? otherwise I have to delete all the photos in my album (there are more shirts in the making)

Wytze":17uodez2 said:
@ john: is it possible to make an album for the shirts? otherwise I have to delete all the photos in my album (there are more shirts in the making)

Upgraded your album space, should be loads of room now :D

Nuthin on telly, so...

Going for a kind of Kneivel thing here...

Neil

Attachments

• Retro_jersey 2.JPG
    Retro_jersey 2.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 5,704
Still nuthin on TV...

Using retro wallpaper as a background - the sort of thing Paul Smith pulled off earlier this year (but no stripes!)...

Neil

Attachments

• Retro_jersey 3.JPG
    Retro_jersey 3.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 5,699
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back