The Season of the Multicoloured snots..

in the typical spirit of blokie one upmanship i can top that.the other year i was knocking out a nice dark black red .....turns out i had a large amount of blood clots and bleeding lungs......nice 10 day stay in hospital with heprin stabbed into me tum ....would prefer it to have been any shade of green ......do i win? :p

I was ill boxing day and on Saturday, rode the Turkey Twizzler yesterday bunged up and coughing up all sorts of colours up, I was fine when the adrenalin of riding was flowing but once we'd stopped I felt proper rough. Feel fine today though.

i had a dude opposite me in the ward who had a large tub full o snot ...they had to collect it to see wot was going on with him......that was brown..... :cool:

gibbleking":2w1ofjyc said:
i had a dude opposite me in the ward who had a large tub full o snot ...they had to collect it to see wot was going on with him......that was brown..... :cool:

did you bring a spoon?

it was the size of 2 buckets fella.....tonne of snot that was.currently have a rotten col...had theflu jab a month ago but still feel crap.went for a ride yesterday and felt better ...couldnt feel my fingers or toes tho.... :shock:

Back