Show us your cars

A couple more dubs to add to the mix...

This is my 1302s, should be a daily driver if only I could get around to putting a motor in it :roll:

side.jpg

snow2.jpg

and this is our van, needs a bit of loving but it's fairly solid..........that's not me by the way I'm the other side of the camera, but that is my beer in the spare chair waiting for me to drink it in the sun.........roll on spring for some more sunny good times

121_2144-1.jpg

121_2195-1.jpg

re:

that red one looks very nice! get a tuned engine for it and you will have a runner!

I'm gonna free mine of snow and ice tommorow and take it for a spin! today is not a day to drive... but talked to a guy yesterday who has a 60's 1200 in mint condition. Now I really have to get mine in order! it needs some new paint and I would like to have a brown leather interior!!! and offcourse some worldchampion stripes to make it match my next bike project...

What is this :LOL: , the sixth sequel of "show us your car" ?!

Like with bikes, I like to preserve what is good ...so I still drive the same as in the 1st sequel: a classic Saab 900

Sorry not very retro but this is the family car, we need seven seats but don’t want a bus! I also have a Saab 93 but that is a company car.

DSCF0021.jpg

I couldnt resist !! My two favorite toys in one shot :) Shame I only still have the steed mind !!

There is a slight German connection there dont you think !!!

Attachments

• me pork and klein.jpg
    me pork and klein.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 951
This one I do still have allthough my wife would very much like to see it gone !!!!!! Yeah.... O.K !! ;)

I know it only has two wheels and its not a car but it is still a retro bike :D

Attachments

• my kwaka.jpg
    my kwaka.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 950
Back