Cannock Big RB Meet! Sunday 28th Dec ** Final Info Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine wont fit in the boot,unless i saw it up,it would just go on the back seat but childseat +bike+mud :cry:
so had to go borrow a bike rack from my dad

Im not going to be attending fellers, Hope you have a great ride and look forward to seeing the photos.

Will see you all in the new year im sure :cool:

Dave

Zaskar LE and 'stuff' in boot :xmas-cool:

Camelback full, flapjack packed, kit just about ready and self 'carbo loaded' :LOL:

Bikes not finished.

Will be the Goat and Buck now, cos no way was gonna get the 10th done really!

Self beer loaded.

Crackin.

Guy's looks like i'm not coming now :cry: I went out last night and Ive twisted my ankle on some beer on the dance floor whilst making shapes to drum&bass.
My ankle is now twice its size and i'm unable to walk properly :roll:

Really pi55ed off now too as Ive been looking forward to this more than Xmas itself :evil:

Have a good ride guys and look forward to the pics and stories.

heathy":2dw1w1lt said:
Guy's looks like i'm not coming now :cry: I went out last night and Ive twisted my ankle on some beer on the dance floor whilst making shapes to drum&bass.

Really pi55ed off now too as Ive been looking forward to this more than Xmas itself :evil:

What are you like Mr Bump!! :LOL: Get well soon mate

heathy":sfl54vko said:
Guy's looks like i'm not coming now :cry: I went out l
ast night and Ive twisted my ankle on some beer on the dance floor whilst making shapes to drum&bass.

Again!!
:LOL:
You got play doh bones or summit??

Bikes in car.

Stove in car fro mulled wine..mmmmmm!!!

Don't forget - if you need any spares etc Swinnertons have been kind enough to give anyone wearing a Retrobike shirt 10% of accessories!!
Can't say fairer than that!

:)

all packed, Dave Yates dual speed no longer attending as snapped a spoke in the rear wheel on a ride last week and realised the elastomers in the RC35's are shot :(

so, back on old faithful singlespeed rigid Kili Flyer plus Fuquay :D

Early doors ride for me, see you there.

PS my mate who was going to be joining us on my Proflex 855 has done his back in, but is determined to attend so will be riding modern full suss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back