Team Raleigh Dyna-Tech ex Adrian Timmis. Finished Project.

A good job well done Sir- really superb.

The bike that Barrie Clarke won the 96 National Champs on is in the Llandrindod Cycle Museum apparently... M-Trax something or other.

This bike really is something special & i have really enjoyed reading the progress thread.
I think you've done a fantastic job with it ......... a keeper for sure !!

Looks fantastic! Looking forward to seeing this at Cannock.Where did you get the Conti tyres by the way? My favourite Conti! In 1.9 too!
Thanx Max

BONTY1":37w0kfaz said:
Looks fantastic! Looking forward to seeing this at Cannock.Where did you get the Conti tyres by the way? My favourite Conti! In 1.9 too!
Thanx Max
Hi Max, I advertised on the wanted thread here on Retrobike and lucky for me got a tip off that some were for sale over on STW. They are in really good condition so quite reluctant to see them used this weekend.

Stunning bike, agree totally that much better not to respray.

Really looking forward to seeing this on Sunday

Outstanding build, looking forward to seeing it on the flesh at Cannock. I hope it is not too wet and muddy, it would be a shame to get it dirty after so much hard work.

Looks as fresh as a diasy, You have done a great job :cool:

I like the polished crank arms, did you do them yourself ???

My only "erm" is the saddle, I personally preferred the flite and its clean looks, The new one looks a bit far forward for me (nut cracking) :LOL:

Gravy Monster":3k4mbnhv said:
I like the polished crank arms, did you do them yourself ???

My only "erm" is the saddle, I personally preferred the flite and its clean looks, The new one looks a bit far forward for me (nut cracking) :LOL:

Yes polished the cranks myself, wet and dryed and then Autosoled. Sure they won't look like that after tomorrow!

The saddle does look quite forward, i've moved it the very front of the rails but this is a minimal adjustment. I think the cut away back and style of it make it look a bit worse than it is. I too prefer the Flite but thats this the original spec, so thats what it gets i'm afraid.

May have to do that on my 90 Cindercone arms.

BTW I am a step closer to getting some pics of the ex Dave Baker my mate had in early 90's. He is gunna scan them in as they are on 35mm , As soon as I get them I will post some pics for you :cool:

Back