Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Hi all just taken some pictures of my kili flyer does any one have a clue on what model yeay its from ? ta steve.

arena015-1.jpg

arena026.jpg

arena016.jpg

arena017.jpg

toadoftoadhall":1swva3gd said:
Hi all just taken some pictures of my kili flyer does any one have a clue on what model yeay its from ? ta steve.
Wow :shock: how cool is that , its an early one, I would say that it has to be between 85 to 88 at a guess. Looks very MK1 Raleigh Maverick ish if you know what I mean :LOL:

Have you just aquired this ? ? as it looks if it needs some toady lovin ;)

Its a beauty and would love to see it built up and restored.

Hi gravy might be tempted to bring to the sw ride on the 4th instead of the 88 cindercone. I bought the kili off of ebay for £30 ish abot 18- 24 months ago just going to check my feedback to find out when Ta for now

toadoftoadhall":1gdd1rbb said:
Hi gravy might be tempted to bring to the sw ride on the 4th instead of the 88 cindercone. I bought the kili off of ebay for £30 ish abot 18- 24 months ago just going to check my feedback to find out when Ta for now

What a bargain, looks like Early Deore deerhead groupo. I would love to come to that but cant make it. Maybe as there is some ashton court interest we could meet on our Saracens when the weather is better :cool:

Have a good Christmas matey and hope to catch up soon

I've just recently got hold of this. Can anyone tell me what year it is? I think that it's a '95 or later as it hasn't got the cable stops for cantis - just V's. Also does anyone know what's with the weld near the top of the seat tube? Has it been repaired or did they make them like this?

Attachments

• KiliUltraTiframe05a.JPG
    KiliUltraTiframe05a.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 3,115
  • KiliUltraTiframe02a.JPG
    KiliUltraTiframe02a.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 3,115
  • KiliUltraTiframe01a.JPG
    KiliUltraTiframe01a.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 3,115
Also looking for some info, what size of post would be in my killi flyer estay? Measuring around 30.00 -29.8, any ideas?

If its alloy and 91 era then 31.2 possibly, My Trekker is this size which is very unusual.

Happy Chrimble, (offically is now :LOL: )

Gravy Monster":3uve8566 said:
toadoftoadhall":3uve8566 said:
Wow :shock: how cool is that , its an early one, I would say that it has to be between 85 to 88 at a guess. Looks very MK1 Raleigh Maverick ish if you know what I mean :LOL:

Have you just aquired this ? ? as it looks if it needs some toady lovin ;)

Its a beauty and would love to see it built up and restored.

Indeed! A very special thing!

I would say around 86 or so, as it looks very much like the early Conquests that I was riding back then.

Gravy Monster":3hmzof4c said:
If its alloy and 91 era then 31.2 possibly, My Trekker is this size which is very unusual.

Happy Chrimble, (offically is now :LOL: )

Nah not ally defo steel its a tange double butted job

Latest posts

Back