I'm Back...With a Question.

Iwasgoodonce

Old School Grand Master
Hi all. It's good to be back! Did I miss anything? There seems to be more new mods around than at a Jam reunion. I am on a dual boot (98/2000) PC that is so slow it can't show any pictures at all, but hopefully I will be getting a new one in the new year. I also keep getting told that my virtual memory is lower than a weasle's wedding tackle which I'm assuming is bad but that's not the question.

We now have a nice new Panasonic TV that I'm struggling to get the 360 working with. I have a 3-way cable with a angled four sided end a little SCART like. The other two ends each have 3 colour coded jack plugs. I have found corresponding sockets at the rear and front of the TV. One appears to give sound and the other pictures, just not at the same time. They appear on different 'channels'. Would an HDMI cable be the cure to my ills?

Seasons greetings to all!

legrandefromage":ba2dupw8 said:
Do you need a better PC? I have 3 that I built, all XP withat least 1GB RAM and so on.

Dont want much

From your usual source? ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dyna-ti":3s1l96lf said:
legrandefromage":3s1l96lf said:
Do you need a better PC? I have 3 that I built, all XP withat least 1GB RAM and so on.

Dont want much

From your usual source? ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

damn right! thats why I dont want much - its only the really collectable stuff that I flog on. these were just to keep my hand in.

Back