ARGH, Ebay doesn't love me :(

Inigo Montoya

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
i found a silver Syncros seatpost in 26.8mm in ebay uk yesterday evening. i'm searching for one for quite a while already. it was 10GBP BIN (!!!) but UK only. so i wrote the seller a message if he would ship to austria.
looking up the auction this morning the post was gone... shite! :x
should i have bought the post and asked later? how do you guys handel those situations?

At £10 I would have bought it and then asked someone on here to collect/ ship it. If no one would help it's only £10 you have lost.

edit - I would do that for someone I could trust, you've been on the site for a while now Inigo and with 900 posts I'd guess you'll be here for a while yet.

It's not like you have 6 fingers on one hand or anything like that :) ;)

The Ken":2cwthxd6 said:
edit - I would do that for someone I could trust, you've been on the site for a while now Inigo and with 900 posts I'd guess you'll be here for a while yet.

It's not like you have 6 fingers on one hand or anything like that :) ;)

Can we trust him? Isnt he one of those johnny forigner chaps? You know, dodgy food, strange ways about them and all that?

:D :D

I've had several "foreigners" buy my ebay UK stuff that has been clearly marked UK postage only. I've always honoured the deal, and if the item is relatively light the postage is not much more.

So buy now and ask questions later - that is what everyone else does.

Back