ibis bowti build has started

AL did you pass out or something with all the mmmm!!?

glad some like it took a bit of time to decide what to put on it but seeing a set of dt forks made my mind up on that front, thanks for link on rear disc brake mount thought it would be better with rear disc, going to get a different seatpost just $ exchange rates rubbish so will wait for a bit on that. caint waite to ride it now :D

No, the cat sat on my keyboard!

But i think its mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm too. :roll:

Al.

Ti Bo

It looks like it could be very very very flexy indeed, bet if you stand on the bb you can push the chain stay onto the tyre? what was the charge for the rear disc mount?

ill tell you how flexy it is when i ride it but the frame sure dosnt move when ive had it on floor to get shock to move.

If that rides as good as it looks then it is an engineering masterpiece.
One of the few bikes i wouldn't have a second thought about owning.

Build it quick and ride it! Life's too short and all that :)

IBIS Bow tie Man

Hi There can I ask how it rides I've never seen one in flesh I think there were 250 worldwide I've read you can fit discs and pro pedal shocks looks like you've done that already, Steve Potts still makes them if your willing to pay.

Absolutely lush for me I'd swap my YYB for it!

Might have to keep some parts lol

Old & the new

Hear's mine for what it's worth I'd do the same that's kinda the point it was before time and the modern parts make up for that old 90's CNC and forks cracking in half.... forged parts all the way.

Attachments

• IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 810
Absolutely lush for me I'd swap my YYB for it!

sounds like a good deal :) if i keep the frame lol

I havent ridden it properly yet as been full of cold that i seemed to get hit twice by so will be back up and running soon.

Back