orange clockwork finished today woowww wwooowoowowoowoww

Very nice indeed. Personally not sure about the purple skewers with the orange, but that's just a personal thing.

bryan555":1arxvfir said:
Very nice indeed. Personally not sure about the purple skewers with the orange, but that's just a personal thing.
i know they are going as soon as i can get some better replacments in silver like old hopes or mr control allen key anti theift ones (as there strealined thats all) ;) ;)

cannot wait to see this sweet bike completed and get your thoughts on how it rides- great work BTW, you should be very proud of yourself 10/10 :cool:

Can't help feeling it needs some earlier rims...

Otherwise looking like it's going in a good direction. My personal take on purple is that 'The Rules' are different for Oranges. Get some coordinating items elsewhere (bottle cage, miscellaneous bolts etc) and the skewers are fine. Or silver...

But seriously - the rims, my man...

Corduroyboy":zhy7gf7f said:
Can't help feeling it needs some earlier rims...

Otherwise looking like it's going in a good direction. My personal take on purple is that 'The Rules' are different for Oranges. Get some coordinating items elsewhere (bottle cage, miscellaneous bolts etc) and the skewers are fine. Or silver...

But seriously - the rims, my man...

i have security Qr's in silver coming from wold ranger and the rims are the same as the mavic 217cd rims mavic just changed the sticker over and said they are a new model :LOL: :LOL: and i do have a pair of mavic ma40 rims waiting for the right hubs to come my way but il keep waitng for them :cool: ;)

Latest posts

Back