The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MadCowKev":fn4t42wy said:
I've been offered a set of NOS Answer Hyperlites in black. Myself and the seller have no idea of their value. Any ideas?
40euros is a fair price. they tend to sell for more on good ebay.de auctions.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Med Ti Fat

Lets try again and see if I can post it in the right place......

can you help me out and give me an idea what this is worth. I’m the original owner, have the original bill-of-sale from Evolution-Imports, and even have the brown 'frame-card'. Frame number is 051T4M. Cheers,

John.

Attachments

• DSC_0587 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0587 (Large).JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 1,608
Re: Med Ti Fat

John.W.H":36l94n4r said:
Lets try again and see if I can post it in the right place......

can you help me out and give me an idea what this is worth. I’m the original owner, have the original bill-of-sale from Evolution-Imports, and even have the brown 'frame-card'. Frame number is 051T4M. Cheers,

John.
1.) what condition is it in? (some more pics?)
2.) what size is it? (i guess Medium?)
3.) what year is it? (guess mid 9tees?)
4.) could you be more verbose about the components?

Condition is good, no dents!
Medium is 17.5 C2C
Yep, she's a '95
Components......Judy SL's (with Sid sliders)
Cooks 'Dog-Bone' Cranks
XTR front and rear mechs
Ringle post and stem.
King H'set
Rolls saddle.

Attachments

• DSC_0586 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0586 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 1,591
John.W.H":3qjwuv6e said:
Condition is good, no dents!
Medium is 17.5 C2C
Yep, she's a '95
Components......Judy SL's (with Sid sliders)
Cooks 'Dog-Bone' Cranks
XTR front and rear mechs
Ringle post and stem.
King H'set
Rolls saddle.
now we're talking...
thats a real beauty! very nice components too!
the frame alone could be sold at ~1500Euros IF the condition is very good/perfect.
see the following ads e.g.:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39891
http://www.mtb-news.de/forum/showthread.php?t=344407
the components are worth quite a lot too. pricing all parts would be too tedious but 2200Euros for the whole bike are reasonable.
with all that said you still need to find a buyer. this might take some time. parting out tha bike might be a hassle but you are most likely going to sell it more easily/quickely.

Thanks for the feed-back! :)

I was wondering whether to turn it back to original spec. i.e put the original XTR cantilevers, Yellow sliders and X-Ray shifters.

What do you think ?

John.W.H":33urdvtg said:
Thanks for the feed-back! :)
My pleasure!
John.W.H":33urdvtg said:
I was wondering whether to turn it back to original spec. i.e put the original XTR cantilevers, Yellow sliders and X-Ray shifters.
yes, do it! if you are the original owner i would recommend you to keep it anyway :)
btw. what yellow sliders?

John.W.H":7rjgxnmq said:
The Judy SL's came with yellow sliders, I changed them last year for 'Ringle-blue' ones. :)
ah, ok. the blue fork lowers are nice, stick with 'em.
a flite evolution woul be nice and silver cook crank caps. would also switch to XTR M900 sti but just if you want to use the XTR cantis.

97 KONA AA

Hi there,
today I was offered a 17" 97 Kona AA - Easton Elite frame. Despite stem, saddle & tires all the OE stuff is still there. You can dispose the stem, saddle is for the misses (Bontrager Julie Furtado....), and tires are Ritchey WCS Semi slicks.
seller wanted first Euro 300; but offered me Euro 260 in the end.
Frame is not knackered but has some scratches, the other equipment looked quite tidy - seems that is was not driven a lot.
Is it that money worth ?
cheers,
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back