Who is popping in here on Christmas day?

i probably wont bother just to spare myself looking at the posts with the titles

1 happy/merry/whatever xmas/christmas

2 what did you receive

3 something about the queens speech

etc

someone will mention socks , someone will mention not getting socks , someone will have been oh so original and put a molecule sized gift in a warehouse sized box and all the sizes inbetween . there will be a picture of someones tree , a picture of someone asleep in a hat , there will of course be the "festive" bike thread and someone will have put tinsel on their bike

there will be at most 5 people on during the day , at least 2 of whom will be drunk the other 3 will mention how they would also be drunk if it wasnt for - - -

itl be the same as it always is in the evening just with the replys consisting of " oh you were on today eh "

the end is nigh , the end is nigh

jimihendrix":1g80pvzg said:
I probably will if i can find the time between riding and fixing my bikes :LOL:

Good to hear someone else is riding too. That's my tradition. Usually I go on the 24th (xmas here) and the forest is totally empty. This year I'll see my daughter for a bit on the 24th so will go the 25th...when the forest is almost empty.

I probably pop in and have a look around, just having a quiet Xmas this year, I might even go for a ride on the bike in the afternoon :roll:

Oh yes.

The plan is: The Mrs and my nipper will ride up the road to check and feed her horse(he'll be on his stumpy that he's having as part of his crimbo pressie)i'll plonk my daughter in front of "The Grinch" or some such,which will give me about 10 mins to have a quick peek on here before her attention span comes to an end(she's 5 and very 'active').
Then christmas day will procede as normal.
Happy Christmas in advance in case things don't go to plan!!

Back