am i wrong

yes but not the velo berrachi there cool as its the run and ride boys they invite you out but are really over patrenising well some are some arn't :?

matt im now eating a stir fry from that stall near yours and its bloody perfect i asked for something nice dont know what it is but wow :shock: :shock: :D :D

cannondale king":10gtc1tv said:
yes but not the velo berrachi there cool as its the run and ride boys they invite you out but are really over patrenising well some are some arn't :?

matt im now eating a stir fry from that stall near yours and its bloody perfect i asked for something nice dont know what it is but wow :shock: :shock: :D :D

next time ask for " cow pad gai " its good they will know what you mean !!

Mattythemod":1ezsol4t said:
cannondale king":1ezsol4t said:

isn't that fried rice chicken, egg and veg ;) ;) im learning as i try each dish :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":1q3rf5z9 said:
Mattythemod":1q3rf5z9 said:
cannondale king":1q3rf5z9 said:

isn't that fried rice chicken, egg and veg ;) ;) im learning as i try each dish :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

chai

Back