Audi RS6, the ultimate retro ride transportation device!

jeeeez, retro cars are a whole new can of worms!!!... (tin worm in my case :roll: )

If i could pick three retro bike transporters (ignoring practicality)

Lancia S4 Abarth (practicality -11/10)
Alfa 155 Q4.
Lotus Carlton.

lewism3":3gg0d1sj said:
Jon

Was the BM photographed at Castle Coombe. There used to be some great meetings there when the BMW Drivers Club was running.

Lewis

That pic was at Santa Pod t'other weekend... I've got plenty more pics though! :D

mh1000":3gg0d1sj said:
(tin worm in my case :roll:)

I've had plenty of rusty cars! & you can fit a surprising amount of stuff in the back of a capri...

Ahhhhh Capri....

I hated Fords with a passion but still bought a Capri. It was three different shades of yellow with RS four spokes and balloons for tyres. I can honestly say that the only part of the car that didn't have a dent on it was the boot!! It was actually quite tank like. Bought it for £50 and sold it 6 months later for £100. Fair play.

Another car I had alot of fun with was my Mk1 Astra GTE. Unfortunately the worms throught that was tasty as well.

Lewis

Meant to post this up ages ago but completely forgot...

I'm trying to figure out how to mount a bike rack to the back of this...

Rides like it's on a water bed and sounds amazing with the Maserati engine...

Hi Boyburning

Very nice Citroën SM!! In the Netherlands the car is also well known as the Cruijff Citroën, as a soccer player rode one and was not seldomly seen with it on tv.

They are beautifull cars. About as beautifull as a DS Chapron Decouvrable, what says it all. Another legend.

- Melvin

Old Citroen are amazing , very nice to ride . The current french president has been using a 70s model till recently as he loved the ride so much .

cchris2lou":3n0gg0lu said:
Old Citroen are amazing , very nice to ride . The current french president has been using a 70s model till recently as he loved the ride so much .

CX model?? What is he riding now? Recall De Gaulle had a mutated DS. What is so cool about those Citroens is that they do not need the massive radiotor grille to be still among the most elegant and stately limousines.

Our queen always rides Ford Scorpios (Granadas), one of them a landaulette. Our prime minister had a Scorpio too untill five years ago. It was 56.000 guilders, about 25.000 euros. Since 2001/2002 it had to be an armoured car and now there is a cruell 760il. Regular model, but armoured. Terrorists forced our pm not to stay calvinistic any longer :(

Kim yong il may be a jerk, but he has a Merc 600! I mean the old one of course. Often in use by not so friendly leaders, but impressive motoring.

That's nice :cool:
My Xantia is comfortable and the bikes don't rattle in the back, the older ones are supposed to be even softer :LOL:

Back