Anyone seen a zebra Trimble floating about the postal system

I take back everything I said about parcelforce . :oops:

IT IS ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

One of them , the RTS :LOL:

Me girl's just texted to rant at me for ordering bike bits again but I can't think what it might be... She say's it's quite large... Did you put my address down for the delivery again Jez...

So it looks like Parcel Force are putting some effort in in your neck of the woods. I think they must have had a 2 week xmas bender.

Still no sign...

back to pet hates:

people who meander around supermarkets leaning on their trolleys and just stopping for no f*(king reason right in the middle of the aisle and wandering off..............just hope they don't drive like that but suspect they do..... :evil:

nah . worse than that are the ones who leave their trolleys in one isle and are busy looking at stuff in another isle

and if they are gone for more than 15 mins we start putting their stuff back :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OH , and just noticed , for those above , big brother ( celebrity :roll: ) is about to start soon

SLIM":og8l1lbi said:
OH , and just noticed , for those above , big brother ( celebrity :roll: ) is about to start soon

Oh right - I'll start a thread about it to keep all the relevant chat together.

One is reminded of the Australian comedian Kevin Bl**dy Wilson for some reason. He used to sing avery rude song entitled:

"Santa Claus, you Cnut, Where's Me F***in' Bike"

Sorry Jez, not gloating. It will be so much better when it does turn up.

Back