Its called Mad Friday around here

flyingwelshman

Retro Guru
As tonight is the last Friday before Xmas and one the biggest piss up nights of the year I was wondering what it is called in your area - in Mid Wales we call it Mad Friday, in parts of South Wales it is called Black Friday - what is it called in your area?

By the way I am having a ' really wild' night drinking Hobgoblin and putting stupid posts on the net :roll: :roll: -never mind I have a matinee showing of Madagascar 2 to look forward to tomorrow afternoon ;) ;)

Yup, Black Friday here in Cardiff...not looking forward to cleaning up the p*ss/vomit or sh*t from my shop doorway in the morning. Quite partial to having a 'night out' myself...but the animals here have zero control/self discipline/self respect or respect for others...its a DISGUSTING environment. Sound like a party pooper don't I
:roll: :LOL:
Carl

Yeh, Black friday here in Ponty. I managed to get the shift off, we got about 4 extra crews on to deal with all the Crap. Apart from new years eve its the busiest night of the year for us!

lesta , your either police or ambulance ?

a mate is a paramedic , drinkers are costing this country a fortune

"what it is called in your area"

stay in and get no sleep waiting for some "comedian" to carry the mini across the street :roll: or smash a window

Mad Friday indeed in Mid Wales. Aberystwyth at least. It seemed deathly qiet when I returned at 1AM. Something didnt seem right for Mad Friday. Maybe it was just a case of being in the wrong pubs at the wrong times, or did anyone else find it quieter than usual?

Surfr":379feach said:
Mad Friday indeed in Mid Wales. Aberystwyth at least. It seemed deathly qiet when I returned at 1AM. Something didnt seem right for Mad Friday. Maybe it was just a case of being in the wrong pubs at the wrong times, or did anyone else find it quieter than usual?

Quietier than usual - builders are skint and it is usually them that are out big time around here.

Back