Signing on

rc300

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well thats it all over just been to the office to drop all my yummy samples and car off.......Unemployed! :(

Plenty of riding time though :LOL: :D :D

it aint that much fun this time of year, dark damp and f'all on telly.

Good luck finding a job, I mean that - most of my customers have been laid off or redundant, 'tis not good.

rc300":1l8zik1a said:
Plenty of riding time though :LOL: :D :D

Nice thaught, but looking for a job is full time, I have managed 2 mid week rides whilst job hunting in the last 4 weeks.

Not a easy time job hunting at the moment, what you looking for ?

Ideally another job in the bike trade. Been at it a long time from managing a shop and with 2 distributors and its what I enjoy.
I will take anything in the short term though. Until something pop's up.
I have a couple of things in the pipeline but will not know what's going to happen with them until the new year.

Thanks

Im not sure if it will work so well in your chosen job type, but I was made redundant 4 weeks ago and put my CV straight up on monster.com. I spent the first day of redundancy being woken up early (7:30 am...no well earned unemployment lay in for me!) by a recruitment agent, the phone didnt stop ringing until about 6pm with other people sizing me up for new roles.

Obviously a massive percentage of these calls lead to nothing more than a wrecked lazy day, but it made me feel a hell of a lot better and in the end has proven successful at getting me a new job lined up.

Im relatively young but have been made redundant twice now, the first time really hurt, this time wasnt so bad...the reason...after the first time I figured life keeps rolling, take it on the chin, pick your self up and go back at it, in the end it will only lead to bigger and better things. So far this is definitely holding true for me.

Good luck!

Im relatively young but have been made redundant twice now, the first time really hurt, this time wasnt so bad...the reason...after the first time I figured life keeps rolling, take it on the chin, pick your self up and go back at it, in the end it will only lead to bigger and better things. So far this is definitely holding true for me.

Good luck![/quote]

i find out monday if ive gotta job next year ,this quotes helped me think positive tho if i do,cheers :D

Back