F.A.O Vitorzip.

crud":314ffjkp said:
Good news guys

Vitor have you any update on my frame?

On the way later today. Elite_504 might have found the problem for all this, so this time i think it´s gonna get there!

Cheers

Vitor, could you check my wanted add please and let me know if you can still help with the front end bits for the Manitou ;)

Hey Vitor, do you have ship the flexstem again?
It's a neighbour who receives all the items... He prefer to know when something is going to come to the post box ;)

Vitor still no frame, also you are now not replying to Emails. This was supposed to be a christmas present,if it doesn't come today I'm fooked as its a business address closing for christmas also I can't understand if you have such problems shipping why during all this you keep adding loads of items on ebay, they sell to uk bidders and you don't get bad feedback?

Vitor,

I'm sorry to add my voice to the chorus, but I'd really appreciate payment for the XTR hubs I sent you in July. I assume there's been some further hitch since you promised payment last weekend, but the buying and selling on your eBay account suggests that the problems you were having with your PayPal account have been resolved. If there's a new problem, please let me know.

I don't like to add to the pressure on you, but I'd really like to get this situation resolved in a timely manner.

im trying very hard not to lose my cool here Vitor Can you please just at least reply to emails, pms, ebay messages, or this post.

i know youve been online, youve added three items to ebay since my first email.

Anyone heard from vitor? Seven weeks 100 quid down, no communication for two weeks.

The realisation of being ripped off is sweeping over me.

You have email, Ben. I´m back home, for Christmas.

24 pouces bar, Albash stem and Archangel parts are here also, and will be resent today. :( :?

Back