XT or XTR front derailleur for 93 Klein Attitude

andrewl

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm after a front derailleur for a 93 Klein Attitude - tradtional high clamp, bottom swing, bottom pull.

Prefer M900 XTR to go with the rest of the group which I've collected for it, but similar vintage XT will be fine.

Let me know if you have anything.

Cheers

Andrew

have you tried ebay.com or ebay.de. you find a lot more new old stock pieces than on ebay uk. even if there listing says they don't post to the uk, ask nicely and thet usualy help you out. 95% of my bike is from abroad. hope this helps.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
steve e":ncq9bczp said:
have you tried ebay.com or ebay.de. you find a lot more new old stock pieces than on ebay uk. even if there listing says they don't post to the uk, ask nicely and thet usualy help you out. 95% of my bike is from abroad. hope this helps.

I've been trauling all the ebay sites for a while and nothing has come up at all in the right size as yet. I'll keep searching.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back