Show us your Specialized

exbiker":awgcga2u said:
exbiker":awgcga2u said:
tiboltrider123":awgcga2u said:
Ah, thanks Simon. Glad you're happy with it and thanks for the nice feedback! Wish it was big enough for my better half. It's the frame I've also been after (but I want a bright red 17/18"). Can you send me a pic when it's all back together please? Cheers - Tim.

Will do Tim, Cheers for a nice easy deal on it also, I wish everyone on Ebay was like that.

Made a start on the build today, Just got to get a few more bits before i strip it and give it the final build.

Bought some bits from here and some from Ebay which i think were from Retrobike members :cool:

All in all i dont think its cost me much over £150 not bad for an M2 Stumpy.

That looks nice!!! :xmas-big-grin:

This used to be mine...

IMG_0214.jpg

Sold it to a mate at work to fund a new bike & I think he's about to sell it to do the same...

tiboltrider123":4th4hy5y said:
exbiker":4th4hy5y said:
exbiker":4th4hy5y said:
tiboltrider123":4th4hy5y said:
Ah, thanks Simon. Glad you're happy with it and thanks for the nice feedback! Wish it was big enough for my better half. It's the frame I've also been after (but I want a bright red 17/18"). Can you send me a pic when it's all back together please? Cheers - Tim.

Will do Tim, Cheers for a nice easy deal on it also, I wish everyone on Ebay was like that.

Made a start on the build today, Just got to get a few more bits before i strip it and give it the final build.

Bought some bits from here and some from Ebay which i think were from Retrobike members :cool:

All in all i dont think its cost me much over £150 not bad for an M2 Stumpy.

That looks nice!!! :xmas-big-grin:

The missus thinks so too, She's always hated bikes and all associated with them but after building this she seems to of took an interest, so it was money well spent cheers.

Two from me

1988 Specialized Rockhopper Comp (I now have three of these, all in Yellow)

GEDC1034.jpg

1988 Specialized Rockhopper Comp (WIP)

GEDC1321.jpg

More pics can be accessed via my signature.

Regards

Trebz

steelfighter":1utu45d2 said:
please help me to identify this specialized retrobike

$T2eC16NHJFwFFZ-+s5ryBReBW)RhZw~~60_85.JPG

Definitely no Stumpjumper! Don't even think it's a Specialized! They didn't have the shiftercables along the toptube.

Not worth the price the seller is asking for it on marktplaats....

Back