Dad

Hi Dave,

So sorry to hear of your loss, our hearts and thoughts are with you during this dark time.

Although you may not feel this right now, he's gone to a better place.

Kindest regards

Leigh

Just wanted to say thanks for the lovely thoughts and comments, it was very moving for us to sit down and read them last night.

I thought I would post a couple of my personal fav photos of me and dad, I think they just express what a loving, happy funny man he was :D

It hurts like a nothing I have felt before but as you all have said I have many happy memories to think back from.

Thanks again

Dave

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

Dave,

This so brings back memories for me of my mum dying. It took me a long time, but in the end I came to realise that the end of a life is not the end of a relationship - he lives on in your heart and in the hearts of his family and friends.

You're in my thoughts and prayers

Nic

Extremely sorry to hear of your Dad's passing-I remember your post earlier this year when you put up a picture of him working on a bike. As a cancer survivor myself-at least thus far- I could really relate. No time is good for events like that to happen, but around the Christmas Holiday it is especially poignant. My best wishes to you and your family. Pat

Back