and today's tip find is....

hows this i didn't go to the tip just work  :LOL:  :LOL: and  a customer i get on quite well with brought a new kenisis grand fondo frame, ugrade sent the wrong forks, i found out when i fitted them and had cut the steerer so they sent new forks and i got to keep the old ones, there anti-road-shock carbon forks and jeff the customer was so happy with the work i done setting it up, he gave me his easton ec90 carbon bars and stem off his old bike (bloody light not very old and cost loads) with these new parts my giant bowery now weights bugger all and the front end is feather weight how cool is that :cool:  :cool:  :LOL: 

I got an Arcam Alpha 8 CD player at the tip once about 10 years ago, cost me a tenner donation to staff funds cos it worked but had a damaged front. They`d never heard of Arcam. New front from Arcam was a tenner I think, or I might`ve blagged one for free I can't remeber.
Works fine and I use it every day still

Got a fully kitted top spec afromosia LP12 as well around the same time for £100 from someone who thought turntables were old hat and the stylus was bent. Blagged a 2nd hand stylus from the Linn dealer and still got it too.

explosif_fan":h2th1ztp said:
I got an Arcam Alpha 8 CD player at the tip once about 10 years ago, cost me a tenner donation to staff funds cos it worked but had a damaged front. They`d never heard of Arcam. New front from Arcam was a tenner I think, or I might`ve blagged one for free I can't remeber.
Works fine and I use it every day still

Got a fully kitted top spec afromosia LP12 as well around the same time for £100 from someone who thought turntables were old hat and the stylus was bent. Blagged a 2nd hand stylus from the Linn dealer and still got it too.

Electronics? - Spendor BC1 Actives (rare as f***), Mission Cyrus 1, Bose Accustimass 3, Bose 301, Thorens TD-160, 165,166, Apple MacBook Pro (dualcore version) Teac Tri-path, KEF B200 bass drivers, Sharp GRF-9090, Pioneer FX-K9 component car stereo, Cambridge Auido P50 pre/power, Pioneer SX-1280 reciever....

Thats just what I can remember.

Back