ok how,s finished for christmas

THWANG-666

Senior Retro Guru
well me for one!!!!!! no work till the 3rd of january so i,m sat here 1 bottle of coke + 1 bottle of martell brandy planning my route for tomorrow morning happy christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thwang

finished today but only because wifey's just been to hospital and I'm taking carer's leave to look after the kids...back next weds.

no biking for me in foreseeable future :roll:

Finished on Friday ('til the 2nd) & finished my home-made bike lights yesterday, so I've got all the time in the world to get out riding... or working on that bottle of JD... :D

hi ziggy interested in your home brew lights i,ve been mulling over the idea of building some. have you used LEDS or bulbs?
regards simon

I'm using MR16 halogen lamps - available everywhere & nice and bright!
You can also get various LED versions for the same fitting, which I'll experiment with at some point...

I've not really had much chance to try em out yet, so I'll write up my findings when they're a bit more refined... Need to try out a few different lamps to get the right compromise between burn time & brightness. Also going to build a new battery pack - my current one's cobbled together from left over nicads from my RC touring car! :) It's certainly looking promising (& cheap!) so far though.

Working thru Xmas and the NY.. :cry:

Might get the Wednesday off, it's a 50/50 at the moment.. My boss is bugg'rin' off to Byron for a week and leaving me to look after the Newbie IT Support guy.. It escapes me how a Programmer is meant to prop up the Network and associated Hardware..

Early surfs and evening rides are the go..

I aint workin the 24th !

Finish saturday,
Managed to get out of working sunday (after much pressure from chiefs(Bullies :evil: )) :shock: thank god :!: (), back on thursday 28th :( .

sleep ins for me :D

Back