The Orange Prestige (just for you Sticklegs!)

Russell":1g1nlmla said:
Stick Legs":1g1nlmla said:
You have really whet my appitite to see it in the flesh and working, here's hoping it comes to the Quant's at the end of January!

Definately! Only if you ride yours though :LOL:

I won't hold you to that if the Pace is up and running.

Don't be daft, the Pace is a fine weather bike only! Orange is deffo coming out, I have used the M900 XTR from the Orange for the Pace and put Deore XT II on the Orange in it's place. Post pic's when the new wheels are built for the Clockwork.

John":1um4ffef said:
Russ,

looks great. One for old times sake 'eh?

Definately, my 'old' Prestige was the bike that I did most of my racing on and it meant alot to me. Really excited to get another :)

Russell, are you short of anything for the build?
Can only imagine how it looks now!

Let me know if I can help. Cheers, Pete.

hmm, the frame looks more like an original Clockwork than a Prestige and definitely isn't a P7 ( i can tell by the externally butted seattube and cable routing on top tube - P7 did not have this) colours are wrong for the orange/white ( or maybe my monitor is out) and the decal set is not correct, that downtube logo is a later one, the top tube and headtube are correct for later model Prestiges. my best guess would be an early Clockwork possibly Prestige subsequently in need of a respray and the owner had the cable hanger removed to tidy it up, respray probably done 96/97 because of the newer style downtube logo.

Apologies for the lack of an email address on our website but we just can't answer all the queries we get by email. if you really get stuck a quick call usually solves things but on retro stuff there's probably only me who can answer it and i'm never there.

Back